Author Topic: Christmas Greetings  (Read 2068 times)

Weeksy

Christmas Greetings
« on: December 14, 2004, 05:20:27 AM »
Christmas Wishes

May we take this opportunity to wish all competitors who took part in the RE/MAX European Long Drive Championship 2004 a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2004 was the first year Long Drivers of Europe ventured on to the continent and without the support of specific RE/MAX offices and players alike we would not have had the fantastic championship that we did.

Congratulations to all the National winners, and to the RE/MAX Order of Merit winners who made it to the World?s. Without your determination and ability the sport of Long Driving would not herald the excitement and passion that was witnessed in 2004.

Special thanks must go to the national venues across Europe who have helped nurture long drive and in some cases given it a home for the future. Without such great venues we would have been hard pushed to accommodate such extraordinary length (and in some cases accuracy!!!!!)

Special thanks to RE/MAX Europe, our title sponsor, for their belief in the fantastic sport that has brought so many of us together.

Looking ahead, 2005 looks set to be an amazing year in terms of Long Drive, with a few special surprises along the way we hope to see you all throughout Europe  knocking them as long as ever!

We hope that the festive period brings happiness to you, and all of your family and that you have a well deserved drink or two to see in the new year!

Best wishes to all

LDE

thekid

Christmas Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 04:14:43 PM »
I want to thank you guys for setting up the tour for us!
We all really appreciate your efforts :!:
Boy :wink:  do I look forward to next season :!:  :lol:
I have a feeling it will be the best grids and results ever on European soil!

I wanna wish all freaks a,
MERRY NEW YEAR and a HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Johan

Back to you Bob.... :lol:  :lol:

Offline The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Christmas Greetings
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 06:29:32 AM »
Neil, Celia, Peter, and Chris, fantastic job this year, the seeds have now been sown and longdrive is set for some exponential growth in Europe over the next few years.

We certainly had some fun across Europe this year, Merry Christmas to everyone connected with longdrive, and I look forward to getting back on the tee in 2005.

Phil "The Power" Naylor
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!

cymru

Christmas Greetings
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 06:51:54 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS LDE! LOOKIN FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR! :lol: