Author Topic: IGANZ China Event  (Read 2077 times)

rmeikle and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Re: IGANZ China Event
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2018, 08:44:01 AM »
     Nobody has been paid. 400k purse in middle of nowhere. Heard it was poorly run. Nobody knows who was sponsor. My red flag is up for what it's worth
George "Animal" Slupski

Offline The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 03:57:58 AM »
Is this another Cabo  :o
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!

Offline aliengolfrep

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 07:35:39 AM »
     Nobody has been paid.

Not true. The organizer was paid entry fees, the airlines were paid for flight tickets, the hotels, etc.

Offline toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • LDA/REMAX Local, District & World's & ILDC's (4x)
    • http://www.heroldsupply.com
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 01:35:32 PM »
Bahhh haaa ha Alien
that's right they got their money before the first ball left a tee...

wonder if the winners have been paid or not -----I'm sure Gavin would like BOTH his checks if hes not yet been paid...    hopefully its already happened----but who knows this event was INTERESTING from the get-go!!!

TH

Offline Cmac

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »
It looked like from what was posted they were getting fans from the crowd, to help call balls and work the grid family and friends  at a event were they payout 400K , I think if people didn't get paid someone would have spoken unless a waiver was signed. but that still is a big purse,,

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 08:58:05 PM »
It looked like from what was posted they were getting fans from the crowd, to help call balls and work the grid family and friends  at a event were they payout 400K , I think if people didn't get paid someone would have spoken unless a waiver was signed. but that still is a big purse,,
They HAVE NOT been paid. I know 2 people who went and won money, one guy a TON of money. In contact with both of them. You used the word "if" . No ifs here
George "Animal" Slupski

Offline toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 08:08:49 AM »
Yes George
Ive heard the same thing ... NOTHING YET been paid from the promised and promoted $400,000 purse!!!!
They had been told they would be getting their $ on or before by the 8th of Dec---that's now past and the excuses have begun...

pass the corona's sounds like Cabos...

Toddo

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2018, 07:53:21 AM »
    The "promise" to be paid date, has been changed for the 2nd time
George "Animal" Slupski

Offline toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2018, 08:55:39 AM »
Funny, I am certain it doesn't work that way when trying to get into an event...    Pay to play or don't show up!!!   But they can promise outrageous purses and then not pay the winners or even meet the PROMISED dates to pay TWICE!!!   WTF!!!This is so LD lately ----Pass the KOOLAID!!

Toddo
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 09:11:06 AM by toddo77 »

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2018, 02:55:49 AM »
     The "new" date to get "paid" is this Fri. I have my opinion what took place in China but won't give it until next Mon, assuming another "pay date promise" will be coming

George "Animal" Slupski

Offline beasty

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • BA BA BOOEY
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2018, 03:54:26 AM »
     The "new" date to get "paid" is this Fri. I have my opinion what took place in China but won't give it until next Mon, assuming another "pay date promise" will be coming

Will be back Monday.. 8)

Offline toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2018, 09:51:17 AM »
Well its now almost 10Am in Canada ----so just about 11pm in China Fri eve--------------anyone have moneys owed transferred into their accts as promised from the IGANZ group again...

TH

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2018, 05:00:24 PM »
Well its now almost 10Am in Canada ----so just about 11pm in China Fri eve--------------anyone have moneys owed transferred into their accts as promised from the IGANZ group again...

TH

3rd date change now, tomm is the day.
George "Animal" Slupski

Offline A-ROB

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • www.zellermotors.com
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2018, 08:13:30 AM »
WOW! Hopefully you all had a great trip to China? Maybe they did it for the exposure? Lol
Aaron Robbins

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2018, 08:28:28 AM »
       3rd "promise" date has come and gone
George "Animal" Slupski

Offline A-ROB

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • www.zellermotors.com
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2018, 08:01:40 PM »
You think you’d see something on social media about not being paid. Advertising that much $$$ and not paying is prison time worthy! Is anyone barking up iganz social media pages? Or?  I see on iganz Facebook page has all these events and pics but no China event? Interesting?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:08:47 PM by A-ROB »
Aaron Robbins

Offline Bassgolf

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2018, 10:27:09 PM »
 OK guys I can tell you this  The only flag that is up is as red as the China flag itself !
I have quite a few friends that went over there spent in excess of $4500 on Thanksgiving for a half assed ran event //XXX//ty no dimple range balls  and having people from the crowd call balls ??
 Wow that sounds like a $400,000 event to me !!  And they used 80 compression balls that an 80-year-old man would be using !! Ha!  I just don’t understand people’s motives taking advantage of good people who just want to go compete and want paid when they win money. Any organization that makes people fly across the world and  then gives them a bunch of BS stories and jerks everyone around  needs to be called out period!!  I will tell you this anytime anybody changes The  pay date there’s no good reason it’s because the cash is  not there end of story don’t care what any situation is
 We still haven’t learned from the others that have hosed everyone and never have come through
It’s really sad because you have guys like Bart Hartsell that ran in my opinion one of the best events in long drive history when we were his event we got a check at the end of the event  and everyone was treated very very well..  I will tell you this I hope every single player from this event in China gets paid 100% everything that they’re owed!!!!  But I’ll be honest I think you got a better chance of flying the space shuttle!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 10:37:49 PM by Bassgolf »

Offline Animal

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2018, 09:12:12 AM »
    At gym, so I don't have time to respond. Agree with comment above and Bart H. Event
George "Animal" Slupski

Offline A-ROB

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • www.zellermotors.com
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018, 11:03:28 AM »
So nobody got paid anything?
Aaron Robbins

Offline blasian

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 05:37:37 PM »
If it sounds  too good to be true it usually is. Blown away that some of the people went there and spent that time and money without investigating a little bit.