Author Topic: Hmmmm.  (Read 469 times)

Offline SMT

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Hmmmm.
« on: September 04, 2018, 05:20:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1035905012457721857

If you run a "World Championship" and NOBODY shows up..... Let EVERYONE claim whatever Title they want.

Offline SMT

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Re: Hmmmm.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 05:29:55 PM »
Bsmash posts...

Bsmash
‏ @Knuckleball6984
8h8 hours ago
Replying to @PaulOstbyWLD @WorldLongDrive

Somehow the Pinnacle Challenge of 2002 attracted much better crowds.   What happened to LD ???????

HAHAHAHAHA - The Winstar Senior Citizens Assisted Living Home Mens room "attracted better crowds" 25 minutes after the first wave of the Tuesday Taco Night special when old man Olney tipped over his Rascal Runabout at the doorway while in a hurry to grab the slightly larger handicapped stall in the common area of the bingo room and exercise area.   

Offline The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 05:42:24 PM »
You're showing us empty stands at 7:59am in the morning, if we see the same thing on the live broadcast this evening I'll take your point, highly doubt it though ;)
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!

Offline SMT

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 06:08:13 PM »
Glad I didn't "VAN HALEN" ...... JUMP...... at the "awesome opportunity" to get my tickets early for the World Championships.

Even a panhandler knows enough to stay away from this place.... why waste the cardboard?

Offline Part Time

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 07:26:54 PM »
Tait

I bet you watch it on TV tonight for old time sakes. Sports in your blood just like the rest of us .

Gary Ramirez

Offline The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 03:53:23 AM »
Plenty of spectators in the stands, plenty of action on the grid and plenty of quality entertainment, can't wait for tomorrow night  8)
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!

Offline SMT

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 10:37:15 AM »
Tait

I bet you watch it on TV tonight for old time sakes. Sports in your blood just like the rest of us .

Gary Ramirez

Love you Gary, Hope you are well bud, I sure hope that you didn't bet a lot on that though. Hope you had a great summer.

Offline Part Time

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 05:47:18 PM »
I'm doing good, I was just thinking about the good old days!  I miss em.   Hope you are doing well.  Love you as well.

Gary Ramirez