Author Topic: Is there any life left in this site!?  (Read 992 times)

Offline highteeld

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Re: Is there any life left in this site!?
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 11:47:03 PM »
Nobody can objectively deny it, Maurice was the longest hitter tonight. Phillis Meti hitting a 180 mph ball speed was an exceptional feat, too.

Congrats to all

Offline A-ROB

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • www.zellermotors.com
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 09:56:11 AM »
I don’t think anyone will deny he was the longest hitter last night. Congrats MA. Was actually impressed that he kept his cool and stayed composed. That was a first. And that is why he won. He works hard and is dedicated. It does not change much about his character. But gotta give credit where it’s due. We’ve had our mashes. Honestly he has put forth the effort to change in some ways for the good. That I commend him on. Congrats to all the winners!

Aaron Robbins

Offline TheDoctor

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 07:11:02 PM »
There is zero doubt that Maurice was the longest hitter.  His spin must have been near perfect.  The eigth ball hero ball was very clutch.  If he went second on the tee it would have been up there with thd clutchest balls of all time and honestly still was.  Maurice winning was the second best thing he did yesterday behind donating $20,000 to a great cause.  I honestly don't mind the Rick Flair bit either.....its his thing and there's no bad energy there........just goofing around a bit and thats fine.  Why on Earth was he talking about rape and murder though? So bizarre.  Other than that he nailed it, and the good far outweighed the bad.  If he keeps his self importance in check and moves forward humbly then he will probably do a lot of good for the sport.