Author Topic: Since this this site is rather dead  (Read 2662 times)

Offline beasty

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • BA BA BOOEY
Since this this site is rather dead
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:40:14 PM »
Thought i would start a thread

Is it not a little Ironic / hypocritical for someone who has a self appointed title (Longdrive Sheriff) to call out others for calling themselves Professional Longdrivers?

He is a self appointed authority who spends time and effort on his (Work) and also had a nice logo done to back him up

I find it pretty funny that the self appointed referee of everything apparently gets upset when others create daft titles too.

Discuss
P.S. Quotation marks are not working so you have brackets instead

Online toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • LDA/REMAX Local, District & World's & ILDC's (4x)
    • http://www.heroldsupply.com
Re: Since this this site is rather dead
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:17:51 PM »
Ironic nope !!   He's at least real and calls it as he sees it--  I'm finding your "new topic" very much so though-- being posted by a hidden person (still hiding behind your screen name) who thinks of himself as BEASTY and then come in and whines and cries for support ---more like a little CHILD then  A BEAST--lol.  I'm guessing that the big mean ol sheriff called you out on something too.  #ProfessionalWhiner maybe?

Toddo

And if you think his logo was Done UP and not simply a screen capture--you're even more daft then I believed

Offline beasty

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • BA BA BOOEY
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 03:07:41 PM »
Ironic nope !!   He's at least real and calls it as he sees it--  I'm finding your "new topic" very much so though-- being posted by a hidden person (still hiding behind your screen name) who thinks of himself as BEASTY and then come in and whines and cries for support ---more like a little CHILD then  A BEAST--lol.  I'm guessing that the big mean ol sheriff called you out on something too.  #ProfessionalWhiner maybe?

Toddo

And if you think his logo was Done UP and not simply a screen capture--you're even more daft then I believed

Nope he called me nothing, just posting something for discussion, on Twitter i noticed there are at least 2 similar accounts doing the same thing
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:10:18 PM by beasty »

Offline Allen

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:10:26 PM »
@LDSheriff is great. Where else are you going to go to see some crazy fat chick in her bra and panties dishing out long drive advice? She was at the Summit and Zuback wasn't there. That's what LD is today...... I think it's fantastic to see someone call out LD'ers on their BS. I wouldn't be surprised if the LD Sheriff was or is an accomplished LDer.

Offline The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 04:13:58 PM »
Who is the LD Sheriff .... somebody on here must know.
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!

Offline jfk

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 02:09:37 AM »
Cant believe you havnt figured it out, give you a clue..

Same guy that started this thread, funny as hell

http://www.incepta.ca/forum/index.php/topic,10990.0.html

The dream shall never die’
(Having a dream, independence etc, pop rock.)

https://youtu.be/pHK7S3vYjtw

Online aliengolfrep

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 03:31:31 PM »
I think the Sheriff is Maurice Allen.

I am also of the opinion that "delusional disorder" and other personality disorders run rampant in this sport, particularly among those who extensively use social media.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:18:17 PM by aliengolfrep »

Offline Allen

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 06:13:39 PM »
The only thing I think is fairly certain is LDSheriff is out of Canada. I don't know who it is but have noticed Canadians come to his defense almost instantaneously.  He or she does great work though!

Offline beasty

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • BA BA BOOEY
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 06:14:33 PM »
The only thing I think is fairly certain is LDSheriff is out of Canada. I don't know who it is but have noticed Canadians come to his defense almost instantaneously.  He or she does great work though!

Roach?

Offline rctiettm44

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 01:09:05 PM »
I have a feeling it's a fairly well accomplished long driver.  I imagine back in the day he would spend time doing outings only to hear people compare him to "pro long drivers" that never compete.  He has high standards and loves shooting people down when they cross the line.  Generally I have no problem with him but we certainly don't always see eye to eye. 

Offline Roach

• Administrator
  • phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Mike Roach
    • http://www.incepta.ca
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 03:28:00 PM »

Roach?

How may i assist you?

Offline beasty

• phpBB Frequent Poster
    • BA BA BOOEY
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 04:25:24 PM »

Roach?

How may i assist you?

Speculating as to who the LD SHERIFF IS, thought it might be you

jslice

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 05:21:39 PM »
Some of the stuff he posts is spot on.  Like when he calls out someone for saying Brooks Koepka can compete in LD.  I mean he's right when he calls out people for getting beat by 100 yards but to continually post about it is a little much. He's right at the fact that there's not really any money in longdrive.  Are there guys that think they can compete but stand no chance?  Yes.  It bothers me too way the word professional is thrown around sometimes.  Does he say stuff that we sometimes want to say but choose not to?  Of course!  I mean I can create a twitter called  KardashianCop and post how much I hate the Kardashians if I really wanted to.  Actually not a bad Idea now that I think about it.
 He posted making top 8 makes you a true WLD finalist which is true.  The fact he posted that tells me he's made top 8 before.  He clearly HATES Maurice.  Like to the point it's boarder line physcotic.  Maurice made a top 8 in Mesquite then won his next event in Tennessee and the guy literally couldn't accept it.  First guy to win a double elimination tournament losing twice?  What are you talking about?  Was I looking at the wrong boards?  Seriously was I?  He was the only one to mention that after he won unless I missed something.  He can't accept that Maurice has a legit chance of winning a World Long Drive Championship but we know it's true no matter what you think.   I know he rubs some people the wrong way.   I was on the range when Maurice and Tyler Kellett almost got into a fist fight a couple years ago at worlds which to this day was the most bizarre thing I ever saw at an LD event.
  Is it kinda lame to have a logo when you can't hit it 300 yards?  Of course.  But he has nothing better to do but call this guy out over 3 tweets?  Talking //XXX// about guys that can't make it through a local?  Sorry but Locals don't have 8 guys with maybe 2 that are good hitters with as many tries as you want anymore.  The locals now are completely filled with at 48 spots(12 sets of 4) with  probably half that have competed in the world championships and if you don't sign up online you get one set because it sells out.  And we all know how the local format can be tough due to conditions changing over the course of 45mins to an hour.  Anyone at the Yucca valley Locals on day 2 know where I'm coming from.

Jim Waldron

Offline Roach

• Administrator
  • phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Mike Roach
    • http://www.incepta.ca
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 05:27:14 PM »

Roach?

How may i assist you?

Speculating as to who the LD SHERIFF IS, thought it might be you

No sir, I'm not that funny.  I have it narrowed down to a few guys though.  Likely a collective

Offline jabbar

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 11:05:36 AM »
JimboSlice, could you please write here some results of the Tennessee event (if you were there), because they are extremely difficult to find.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:07:09 AM by jabbar »

Offline The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 12:53:28 PM »
Pertaining to the title of this thread, let's encourage guys to get on incepta, this is by far the best forum to discuss anything longdrive related 8)

Are there still issues with new members being able to sign up ???
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!