Author Topic: World rankings  (Read 628 times)

Offline bigdhat

• phpBB Frequent Poster
World rankings
« on: June 14, 2017, 08:38:26 PM »
 Please get rid of it Joe Miller wins worlds every year or shall I say top-five every year pretty much pencil Tim Burke  in for that nobody else is even close and they're not 1/2 and not 10 15,000 points  ahead scrap the system. No disrespect to anybody but the guy 100 points behind Joe Miller I don't know if he's ever made a final 8.  Hasn't Joe won like 15 or 16 events   Out of a bout 18 he has entered including two worlds . And the golf channel uses these ranking points to determine who gets in events this is the biggest  farce I've ever seen.  Worlds should have about a 10 times the point advantage over all other events it's obviously Joe gets punished because he doesn't show up to compete in an event in Idaho where there is $2000 top prize so he gets punished. This all came about because someone asked me who was 1/2 and I explained to them Burke/ Miller no question light years ahead of everybody else and then he showed me the ranking system. Obviously there's a criteria of how you get points obviously it's 100% wrong
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:42:19 PM by bigdhat »

Online toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • LDA/REMAX Local, District & World's & ILDC's (4x)
    • http://www.heroldsupply.com
Re: World rankings
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 10:43:35 PM »
To quote Steve Almo

"BINGO"

The list , rankings and system used is completely biased in so many ways...

Glad so many people learned to tweet and do social media at summit --- shame that so many Vets of the sport have been pushed aside in this process... it's amazing to see everything going on lately truly

Toddo

Online The_Power

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:59:56 PM »
No question about it, Joe Miller is the best long driver on the planet at the moment 8)
I'm an Aaaannniiiimmmaaaallll!

Offline bigdhat

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 08:13:36 AM »
And to  Phil and Toddo I truly meant no disrespect to the other 2000 long drivers out there I'm not picking on the guy who is sixth I'm just trying to make a point. And I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong section Lol

Offline bigdhat

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 08:16:09 AM »
No question about it, Joe Miller is the best long driver on the planet at the moment 8)
  I think Burke is in that same league and I think you can put Reisbeck right there or just an inch or two behind my whole point being I truly expected those couple guys to have an insurmountable lead to find out Joe Miller's fifth no matter who comments on what will never change my mind. Matter of fact it's so stupid to me I hope nobody even comments I don't want to talk about it anymore