Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 5353 times)

Welcome!
« on: November 04, 2004, 12:19:46 PM »
Just wanted to welcome our European neighbors to this great site we have access too! Be interesting to see how longdrive is across the waters! again welcome!

eirepurple20

Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 09:02:03 AM »
Hey indyice

Think I remember you being on Live Chat during Finals, lol!!!

Interesting to see how this one works out.

Welcome!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 04:55:04 PM »
Hey Eire,See it was a trap! We all decided the 1st Irish poster would be responsible to get all the European Lder's to get involved! Now its alot of responsibility but we know you can do it! So put the ale down and lets go!
             indy! :lol:

eirepurple20

Welcome!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 05:20:50 PM »
Hey indyice,

Last time I checked it was called Remax WORLD Long drive championship, why you trying to seperate people lol!!!!

Welcome!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2004, 06:05:42 PM »
Hey Eire -if I remember correctly your the one who wanted the Irish flag to show up in chat!lol(this is a good way to get on Mike's good side!) lol

eirepurple20

Welcome!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2004, 06:11:09 PM »
Quite correct Irish Flag not European Flag. Why would this get me on mike's good side.  Shouldn't tar everyone with same brush. Oh and Irish people drink porter the english drink ale lol!!!!! :roll:

Offline Roach

• Administrator
  • phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Mike Roach
    • http://www.incepta.ca
ahahah
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2004, 07:16:08 PM »
Indy is just trying to take the piss Eire,

We got the flag that you ordered for chat ;)

Not trying to seperate people, but i'm guessing that there's enough going on in Europe that a dedicated message board may be appropriate.  We'll see how it goes!

Would be interested to hear how LD goes in Europe.  Is it popular?  Has it seen the same decline in hitters as in N/A?  Do you face the same issues as we do over here?

;)
Roach

eirepurple20

Welcome!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2004, 07:27:18 PM »
Long Drive in Europe is not near as advanced as in the US, we'll definitely be travelling to states for qualifiers 2005, it's a long "boring" story, love longdrive, hate lack of proper competiton in Europe. Oh! Thanks for the flag, I appreciate it, however I haven't quite got the hang of the time difference yet, keep missing Chat, it's 12:26am in Ireland when this message is being posted, any help woul be good!

Offline Roach

• Administrator
  • phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Mike Roach
    • http://www.incepta.ca
Hey again
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2004, 08:12:05 PM »
We're 5 hours behind Dublin,

the chatroom is typically active between 7pm EST and 1am, so between midnight and 6am your time.  You'll find that it only takes 1 guy to get it going however.  If you pop into chat, wait a few minutes, since someone is there, someone else joins in, and so on, it doesnt really matter what time of day.

Mike

eirepurple20

Welcome!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2004, 08:15:23 PM »
Cheers Mike Thanks! :lol: