Author Topic: Bash for Cash Registration Open to Everyone  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Orion

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Bash for Cash Registration Open to Everyone
« on: May 12, 2017, 12:59:44 PM »
The Bash for Cash Registration opened about an hour ago and anyone who wants to compete can register for it regardless of your ranking.  Port Robinson, Ontario Canada is about 30 minutes from Buffalo, NY so you can fly into Buffalo and drive into Canada.

Go to https://www.worldlongdrive.com/schedule/bash-cash-tour-event/ to register.

Local and Regional Qualifying will be held on July 14 & 15 and the tour event will be held on July 16.

This is a great opportunity to earn points and crack into the top 50 or 32 of the world rankings and the purse is paid out in US,D not Canadian  ;D.
Tee it high then close the eyes!

JDavies

Re: Bash for Cash Registration Open to Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 02:45:57 PM »
This has been a good event over the years.  The Niagara Falls region is great for tourism. 

The troubling part for many that I've talked to up here is that this event was historically $500 CDN to enter and now with GC involvement it is currently $1030 CDN at today's posted exchange rate.  Even if you do well and crack the top 50 or 32, traveling from Canada to the rest of the events is an expensive proposition.  It really only makes sense for elite hitters.

The middle ground for guys who aren't elite but are better than the typical local qualifying crowd seems to have been lost.

JD 

bigeasy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 07:18:38 PM »
I'm trying to register now and I can't get to the payment stage for some reason.

Evan O

bigeasy

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 07:21:18 PM »
Anyone else having issues?

Offline GCLongDrive

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:25 AM »
We had an issue but it is fixed now.