Author Topic: Events in Quebec?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline JDavies

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Jason Davies
    • Board of United International Long Drivers
Events in Quebec?
« on: April 01, 2015, 09:35:48 AM »
Hi guys,

Sorry for not posting something before...guess I was too busy promoting some of the new artists I have on my roaster. Actually, Motel 72, a new super rock group, is now in the Top 10 charts in Quebec and New Brunswick and we already have some offers for Europe.  It's another king of Long Drive let's say !

I ran a survey in early May. It clearly indicated that, with the changes for the World finals and the early dates for the buy in divisions, the anticipated level of participation (Atlantic and Quebec) for 2013 was simply too weak to justify organizing something professionnal and dynamic. I am reviewing the formula for 2014 and will surely come up with  very creative ideas.

...and the French Connection is there to last.

All the best to you all, promoters and participants of the Canadian Long Drive.

Pierre

Any events on the horizon in Quebec this year?  We didn't see any last year but it would be a good time for some creative ideas.

Additionally, if you're getting back in the game consider posting a profile on the Board of United International Long Drivers website http://buildlongdrive.com/event-organizers/ with other notable event organizers in our sport.

Cheeers,

JD
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 09:58:07 AM by JDavies »

Offline LONG DRIVE QUEBEC

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Re: Events in Quebec?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 10:55:45 AM »
As you probably know, I always did events including SS, GC and LEG. The winners would receive a free  buy in to the RWLDC but what would be the motivation for those divisions if there are no 2015 World Finals ?

Also, Sam already has a nice set up in Illinois (Us Senior Championship) and I might join them as a participant.

So at this stage and untill I know more from LDA, I'm not sure about anything.

Pierre

Offline JDavies

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Jason Davies
    • Board of United International Long Drivers
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:52:08 AM »
Unfortunately I don't know anything about you or your events other than what's on incepta. 

Sounds like you have the experience to run a cash event or two if worlds is not going to continue; that would be motivation for hitters to participate.

Offline sallen24

• phpBB Lurker / Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 07:17:56 AM »
I would be interested in a cash event in Quebec