Author Topic: Canadians heading to Mesquite  (Read 1869 times)

Offline cantputt

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Canadians heading to Mesquite
« on: September 10, 2014, 04:01:33 PM »
  Hey just wanted to say any Canadians that are heading down to mesquite in a few weeks Brenda and I will be staying at the Casa from sat night until tuesday.  I have to play in the pro am sunday but if anyone is around we hang around the pool most of the day if it's nice. Brenda said she may go shopping in St George while I play in the pro am so if you have a better half that tolerates you chasing the pot at the end of the rainbow like the rest of us, I am sure Brenda would love some company.   Any newbies that have any questions do not hesitate to stop me and ask me anything, I've been down a couple times and can prob answer anything you need to know.  If you have not booked a room yet I would suggest checking out the Highlands ( that's where we are going after Tuesday)  $60/ night with a kitchenette if you want to cook.
   They have an awesome Italian restaurant in town ( if it is still open) and if you wanted to take in a movie it is prob the only chance you will get to have your own private theatre. 

P.S.   Don't want to make anyone fell left out so anyone that wishes they were Canadian fell free to stop over and have a ceasar!!.

Kevin Blenkhorn

Offline toddo77

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • LDA/REMAX Local, District & World's & ILDC's (4x)
    • http://www.heroldsupply.com
Re: Canadians heading to Mesquite
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 04:42:10 PM »
Great message and post Kevin

Best of luck this year again!!
And to all the other Canadians as well hit it hard and do us all proud as always
Enjoy the time and experiance and competition ---it's the WORLDS and beyond special

Toddo

Offline Boneman

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »
My better half is joinging me as well, and im sure she definetly wouldnt mind the company as well, we get in sunday night late, but im sure will be around tue casa pool at some point, and im sure she wouldnt mind a cpl caesars as well.
See ya down there
Gregnol

Ps new guys Kevin just looks mean and angry, hes actually a big teddy bear dont be shy and introduce yourself.
YEAHHHH BUDDDEHHHH

Offline cantputt

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
  Sounds good Ryan see you there.

Offline trolland1

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 11:06:01 PM »
I'm sure the golf balls he hits, do not think he is a big teddy bear lol

Offline Geekoman