Author Topic: 2014 Shark Attack Golf Skirmish & Long Drive Event March 29.  (Read 5139 times)

Offline SharkAttackGolf

• phpBB Frequent Poster
2014 Shark Attack Golf Skirmish & Long Drive Event March 29.
« on: December 17, 2013, 05:14:00 PM »
The 2014 Shark Attack Skirmish will take place on March 29 at Carolina Springs Golf Club ,1680 Scuffletown Rd, Fountain Inn, SC 29644. There will be a 4 person tournament at noon and the Long Drive event will follow after the awards for the tournament.

- 4 person tournament.Tee time is approx 10 am but I will confirm. Cost is $50 per person and includes lunch and awards. Format will be Captain's Choice step aside. Would be a fun warm up before hitting bombs.

- Long Drive Event will follow tournament. This is an official APG Developmental Event. Entry fee is $175. Open to anyone outside the top 100 rankings.

Contact Moby by email sharkattackgolf@gmail.com or by text at 864-449-6498 to confirm your spot in either or both events.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 04:38:01 PM by SharkAttackGolf »

Offline SharkAttackGolf

• phpBB Frequent Poster
Re: 2014 Shark Attack Golf Skirmish & Long Drive Event March 29.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
And the field has been set. Here are the 24 hitters for the 2014 Shark Attack Skirmish. Anyone else interested, let me know and we will put you on the waiting list. Watch for the official release this Friday and we will start accepting the entry fees and deposits on Friday. This is going to be awesome and can't wait to see everyone in person.

James Kiser
Mike Byrley
Mark Swinford
Kurt Osterman
Johnny Harper
Jason Godwin
Mark Newton
Stephen Brock
Trey Scruggs
Ben Sutton
Scott Gentry
Greg Harrold
James Paterson
Matt McClenathan
Zack Hulett
Samuel St.Clair
Tim Naughton
David Culpepper
Gabriel Caron Landry
Jeff Grear
Colt Corley
Chris Straatmann
Jack Houck
Chris Pappas
William Buie

We will start accepting entry fees this Friday. I will post an official announcement on our Facebook page and I will attempt to contact all hitters by email or text as well. If you're playing in the golf tournament earlier in the day at $50 per man, please let me know when you send your entry fee.

Thanks,
Moby
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:55:42 PM by SharkAttackGolf »

Offline SharkAttackGolf

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »
Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far. I will make a post in January with details on how you can send in a $75 deposit to reserve your spot. Probably will cut of the entries at 16-20 hitters.

Offline SharkAttackGolf

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »
The final field in set and all deposits have been received for the Skirmish. Thanks to the 25 players coming to battle.

Offline BossGodwin

• phpBB Frequent Poster
  • BOOM BISCUIT!!!
    • Boss Power Golf
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 01:36:46 PM »
Thanks guys for hosting the event. I had a blast...no pun intended. BOOYAH!!!

Jason Godwin
Jason Godwin
Owner: BOSS Power Golf
www.BOSSPowerGolf.com
BOSSPowerGolf@gmail.com
Philippians 4:13

Offline Bobbyjones

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 06:33:15 PM »
What a great event. Perfect organisation with really nice guys. Thanks you guys you gave me back fun in that sport. Really be back next year if im not in top 100 this year

Offline SharkAttackGolf

• phpBB Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 10:58:54 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. You guys make this event fun and worth doing. Thanks to everyone who helped put this event together and helped run it. Kurt (Monster), Android 3000, TWA, Evans, Carolina Springs, Geek, Yeti, House of Forged, Coach, Sasquatch and all the competitors. Here is the final 6 and the payouts. Even though we had some late drop outs, the event was still a large developmental event.

Jeff Grear- $1,500
Gabrial Caron Landry (Crazy Horse)- $750
Michael (Sasquatch) Byrley- $600
Zach Hulett- $350
Tim Naughton- $225
Jason Godwin (Bossman)- $175

Looking forward to the 2015 version.