Author Topic: Rapport Shafts  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Roach

• Administrator
  • phpBB Frequent Poster
  • Mike Roach
    • http://www.incepta.ca
Rapport Shafts
« on: December 16, 2003, 09:18:18 AM »
Has anyone here ever hit a Rapport Shaft, more specifically the Oracle from Rapport?  I've never heard of this baby but my club doctor just sent me one to try out.

Anyone?

TheClubBuilder.com

Rapport
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 03:31:30 PM »
I was told Rapport had a long drive version 55" Raw !  Its a bit expensive though at 135.00 retail.  Rumor has it David Mobley designed it ?   However I don't know this to be a fact !  but never the less the shaft is woven and you dont need to spine it.  I have seen this shaft in test and spin it 360* and its aligned better than any shaft out there.

uncledibble

Rapport Shafts
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 06:08:25 PM »
I used the Rapport Cirrus LD two years ago and feel like it did not have much kick and was very heavy. I have used other std. length Rapport shafts and LOVED them. I have not used the shaft in this thread.

TheClubBuilder.com

Rapport
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 06:22:25 PM »
Hey Rob ...   Ya I herd that as well ..   Last year I used mostly raport shafts but I used the normal golf version and installed some home made grip extentions in them.     I got a great results.

Kenny

P.S for anyone interested ....  The shafts are not expensive.  maybe 20 bucks ?   But if you want a single X .. you have to order a 245 ish cpm raw shaft because when you add the 2 inch butt extention you weaken the feel and will end up near 230 cpms.

serial_ball_killer

Rapport Shafts
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 08:29:01 AM »
anyone know any on-line sources to read-up on these shafts?

TheClubBuilder.com

Rapport shafts
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 05:17:45 PM »
www.swingscience.net     Is the web site .. Click on the seamless series.

Rapport Shafts
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 04:27:34 PM »
Hmmm.............I've never hit one.

*~Kat~* 8)