Author Topic: APG-Developmental "Satellite" Event for the NCLDC "AND" Sandhills SLAM, May 18th  (Read 1444 times)

Offline The_Monster

• phpBB Frequent Poster
2 birds, 1 shootout....

The way the starting times are looking for the Sandhills SLAM, I don't think I'll be able to do a "day before satellite event" like we did last year,
So... after just talking to Bobby, after his Local Q at Keith Hill's on May 18th, we will do a Satellite event, not only for HIS event, but for the Sandhills as well...

We will need AT LEAST 10 hitters to make this possible, and for $200 - APG Member, $225 - Non-Member,
TWO out of the ten hitters will win a spot not only in the NC Long Drive Championship to be held on Sunday May 19th, BUT ALSO A SPOT IN THE SANDHILLS SLAM, to be held on Saturday, October 19th.

Regular entry fee for the NCLDC is $600 and I'm hoping to keep the Sandhills at $350, the same as last year.
So, $200/$225 for a chance at TWO Events....

We will take 2 out of 10, ( or 3 out of 15, if there's enough interest )
2 goups of 5, Double Elimination...
Round 1 - 2 winners from each group of 5 + 1 wild card
Round 2 - 2 winners from the group of winners from R1 - winners to finals, losers to R3
Round 3 - 2 groups of 4, 2 winners from each group to finals, losers eliminated
Round 4 - FINALS - 2 groups of 3, 1 winner from each group wins a spot in the NCDLC AND Sandhills SLAM.....

If we have 15, it will be...
R1 - 2 winners from each group of 5 to round 2
R2 - 2 groups of 3, 1 winner from each group + 1 wild card, to finals, losers to R3
R3 - 3 groups of 4, 2 winners from each group of 4 to finals, losers eliminated
R4 - FINALS - 3 groups of 3, 1 winner from each group wins a spot in the NCLDC and SS....

Anyone interested, either respond to this thread, send me a pm or shoot me an e-mail at:
 kurt@americanpowergolf.com

Thanks!!

*** The APG-D Satellite events are open to any hitter OUTSIDE the top 200 in Steve Pratt's Un-Official rankings***
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:59:10 PM by The_Monster »
Fifty bucks, says the Smails kid... PICKS HIS NOSE!!!" - Porterhouse

Kurt "The Monster" Osterman   KO77