Author Topic: PowerStik Swing trainer---www.PowerStik.com  (Read 1772 times)

Offline powerstik

• phpBB Lurker / Newbie
    • PowerStik Swing Trainer
PowerStik Swing trainer---www.PowerStik.com
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:06:36 AM »
TESTIMONIAL FROM DOUG CONKLIN-- PROFESSIONAL GOLFER-NGA HOOTERS TOUR

Before using the PowerStik:
Hello, I would like to try your product. I am a professional golfer and was on the Hooters Tour until my car accident. I am recovering and think this would help get my flexibility and rotation back. I think your swing trainer will really help me, and I would be more than happy to give you feedback.

After Using PowerStik:
Hello... I am very pleased with the PowerStik!! When I first started using it, I could only go for 5 minutes before stopping. I have now moved up to 10 minutes twice a day. It is unbelievable the results I am getting. My backswing has increased 10-15 per cent, and my flexibility is up at least 50 per cent. It sure has decreased the amount of time I will need for recovery. I have regained about 60 per cent of my lost distance also. The PowerStik has not only become a rehabilitation tool, but a training aid and I will continue to use it once I am fully recovered. I feel that anyone that uses this correctly will gain considerable distance along with training the muscles to swing on the correct swing path. If you try and swing this club wrong, you can't keep your balance. It is a great addition to my equipment. Thank you again !!!!!