Author Topic: Full 24 Man Field for the Sandhills Shootout....  (Read 1619 times)

The_Monster

Full 24 Man Field for the Sandhills Shootout....
« on: February 14, 2012, 01:27:30 PM »
It looks like we have a full field, so in order to play it safe to make sure we'll have enough time, we''ll only play 9 holes of golf that morning....
So if whoever has already paid the full $200, I'll have a little refund to give you back whenever you get to town....
And anyone that only paid the $175 and would still like to play, just let me know....

Sorry for any inconvenience, but just want to make sure we give ourselves enough time...

Thanks...

list of competitors...

1) Kurt Osterman**
2) Lance Guest**
3) John Cameron**
4) Nick Swanson
5) Mike Liquori**
6) Michael Byrley**
7) Gabriel Landry**
8)Steve Elkin**
9)Evan Ogule
10)Daniel Lee**
11)Matt Riggs
12)James Patterson**
13)James Price**
14)Jeff Lever**
15)Jason Godwin**
16)Scott Boyer
17)Dan Robinson**
18)Brian Lawler
19)Will Cordell**
20)Austin Kincaid**
21)Mike Galbraith**
22)Bobby Peterson**
23)Brad Barnes**
24)James East

** = payment received
(if you payed via pay/pal and your name is not checked off as paid, I'm just waiting on confirmation from Tyler)

***and if anyone is still interested in possibley competing, let me know and I'll give you notice asap if someone can't make it***
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:33:58 AM by The_Monster »

koolaid

Re: Full 24 Man Field for the Sandhills Shootout....
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 09:02:47 AM »
The shootout is just a little over a month away. We need to start getting more payments in. It takes quite a bit to get these events up and going and priority 1 is making sure that we will have a complete field that is paid up weeks in advance. So, get those payments in. We are not talking about much money so you all should really be able to send those in immediately. If you are 100% confident that you will be attending, you should have your money in by the next 5-days. If we don't have your money yet, it tells us that you may be on the fence about coming. We have others that want in so we wont hold spots.

For now, there is no payment date set but in the next 7-days, we will initiate an early entry deadline, followed by a late entry deadline that will carry an extra expense added on followed by a drop dead date that will be a minimum of 10-days prior to the event to make sure that we have time to cash all checks and insure that they clear to allow us to pay cash at the event.

Bottom line, get your money in now. It really helps us out alot.

Thanks for your understanding.

Lance

The_Monster

Re: Full 24 Man Field for the Sandhills Shootout....
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 12:37:12 PM »
16 confirmmed entries with e-mails from a couple of others saying the "check is in the mail"....
Let us know whether you're in or out....
Got guys chomping at the bit to get in!!
I'm talkin to YOU Henson and Godwin!!! lol....

Thanks!!